16th October 2019
Always stick to my guns
Remember the time when an annoying person who doesn’t actually trade nor invest well parroting that I must go in and out ti make profit
And I went out at bad trade war at 228 for CSL, 126 for MQG and 78 for ASX. amd they all jumped to 259, 135 and 89 in 1 week which are all at my target time and target price level!
I would have returned 140%plus instead of 120% this year!
Stick to my guns, believe my analysis.
A deeper review..
1. They do not have the track record of good investment and trading
2. They do not show the historical evidence to understand econ, cycle, and how to profit from it
3. They do not have the track record to not shut up and not step on to people’s toes
4. They must not be listened to investment choices (when, where – price level, why – which stock, to buy and sell)
5. My analysis of CSL and MQG timing are dead RIGHT.
POST dividend pay time of CSL and PRE MQG divided time, the stocks WENT RIGHT UP HIGH!
6. My analytical skill is my strength. So, use this to profit 30% x2 pa or 60%pa.
4th October 2019
Another thing … I am entrepreneurial. I love business. I love working. And of course, I love the rewards from working. I enjoy producing things.
[Of stock investment] I am good at in/out medium term – identifying macroeconomic (underlying trend).
So I will stick to that.
I will be out when it’s already seems high enough and not to be greedy – wanting higher.
It is a lot better to take profit and run. Remember IEL to exit at 12.5 and at 50% in 2 months .. and it went up to 20 but plunged back to 15.
Remember CWP up from 4.25 to 6.25, way before other people.