16th October 2019
Always stick to my guns
Remember the time when annoying so who doesn’t actually trade nor invest well parroting that I must go in and out ti make profit
And I went out at bad trade war at 228 for CSL, 126 for MQG and 78 for ASX. amd they all jumped to 259, 135 and 89 in 1 week which are all at my target time and target price level!
I would have returned 140%plus instead of 120% this year!
Stick to my guns, believe my analysis.
A deeper review..
1. He does not have the track record of giod investment and trading
2. He does nit gave the capacity financial intelligent wise to understand econ, cycle, and how to profit from it
3. He does not have the track record to not shut up and not step on to people’s toes
4. He must not be listened to investment choices (when, where – price level, why – which stock, to buy and sell)
5. My analysis of CSL and MQG timing are dead RIGHT.
POST dividend pay time of CSL and PRE MQG divided time, the stocks WENT RIGHT UP HIGH!
6. My analytical skill is my strength. So, use this to profit 30% x2 pa or 60%pa.
4th October 2019
Another thing … I am entrepreneurial. I love business. I love working. And of course, I love the rewards from working. I enjoy producing things.
What defines me, I am an adult child abused survivor. Day to day, I must learn my lessons… I overcome many difficult past. Although I survived but now, I must thrive.
This is a chronicle on someone who has gone through a lot of shits in life, start a little late in life because of that, committed to personal and professional development, and is serious about being frugal and building wealth.
I write down my lessons, to remind myself.
Watch your thoughts, they lead to attitudes Watch your attitudes, they lead to words Watch your words, they lead to actions Watch your actions, they lead to habits Watch your habits, they form your character Watch your character, it determines your destiny.
23rd July 2018:
I shall be good, so that I earn the good ones.
I shall work efficiently, keep good relationships with clients, so I move up.
I shall understand the bigger picture, behave with wisdom and maturity, so I move up.
I shall seek to understand (and verify) the spoken (unspoken) so that I move up.
i shall be a good company for people around me.
i shall keep my standard up so i attract the right forces around me and create the right environment for me.